- Chestermere’s latest census has the population of 24,649 according to the last census.
- Chestermere has had a population growth since 2011 of 34%.
- The average household size in Chestermere is 3.2 people.
- The total number of completed homes in Chestermere was 6552 (census 2017)
- 42% of Chestermere Residents are over 40
- 25% of Chestermere Residents are in the 20-40 range and 20% are under 20.
- The majority of households earn over $150k annually.
Chestermere Household Income.
Visible Minorities in Chestermere.
Education Levels in Chestermere
Most people in Chestermere in Chestermere have completed high school. 23% have a university degree.
82% of university degrees were received from Canada.
Most people in Chestermere commute to work. The average commute is 26 minutes.
Let’s Start Something new
If you have questions about Chestermere, please ask us. We have been here 30 years!